In-person classes have resumed! Please contact us for further details.
Updated September 10th 2020
💭 Disappointed that classes are postponed?
💭 Got a bored pup?
💭 Want to keep up with your training?
💭 Need an entertainment source for the kids?
💭 Social distancing and need something to do?
Universal Canine dog training is happy to announce a solution!
We will be offering a 10 day tricks and brain puzzles course!
🌍 Open worldwide!
🎉 REGISTERED UC students will get a 25% off discount!
For just $20, you will learn 5 new tricks, with 5 different trick challenges included and 5 DIY brain puzzles YOU can make EASILY from everyday objects at home!
Looking to learn some fancy new tricks (hint- Maisie’s famous handstand trick will be included) and create some enriching brain games and puzzles for your dog? Nows your chance! Here’s how it works:
-Send us a PM, message or email to register!
-After registration, you will gain access to our top secret puzzles and tricks Facebook group!
-Every two days, we will upload an instructional video for your new trick and DIY project. You will also receive a typed copy of these instructions VIA email.
-Over the two day period, you will get the time to practise and video your trick, build your DIY and share pictures and videos on our Facebook group. You will have the option to post « just for fun » or « to be critiqued ». Universal Canine will give you advice and pointers on how to perfect your skills if you chose to be critiqued!
-On day 2, you will receive your «trick challenge» to further enhance your skills.
-This will repeat for 10 days! At the end of the course, you will receive a printable booklet of all the tricks and projects you’ve learned!
Now, let’s have some fun and follow social distancing rules to stay safe and healthy!
Yep! You read that right!
Universal Canine Dog Training is proud to present the launch of their new ONLINE agility program!
NO EQUIPMENT REQUIRED!
Not only that- but by enrolling in this course you’ll get the chance to WIN RIBBONS! 🏅🥈🥉
Using unique drills and skills exercises, you will learn basic handling skills, general dog skills and equipment related skills for almost every agility obstacle!
Here’s how it works:
- Tuition for trial entry and course is $30 CAD by etransfer or PayPal.
- Open to ALL levels from complete beginner and up!
- 15 days, 5 units with 3 exercises, 1 from each category:
Equipment skills, handling skills, general dog skills
- Every day, we will upload an instructional video for your new skill for the corresponding unit. You will also receive a typed copy of these instructions VIA email.
- You will get the time to practise and video your skill and share pictures and videos on our top secret Facebook group. You will have the option to post « just for fun » or « to be critiqued ». Universal Canine will give you advice and pointers on how to perfect your skills if you chose to be critiqued!
- This course will run for 15 days. At the end of the 15 day period you will have the option to enter our ONLINE AGILITY TRIAL for the chance to win RIBBONS!
Here’s how our “trial” works:
- Trial entry is optional, you are more than welcome to simply complete the course! Your trial entry and prize costs are covered by your tuition.
- At the end of the course you will have 1 week to prepare your trial video.
- Your video must include 1 skills from each of the following categories: equipment skills, handling skills and general dog skills.
- At the end of the week, we will judge all of the trial videos using a unique scoring system. There will be 3 first place rosette winners, 2 second place flat ribbon winners and 3 third place flat ribbon winners!
- Prizes will be sent out VIA Canada post to winners using proper sanitization and social distancing methods.